At GLN, we depend on volunteers for the success of our not-for-profit organization. We are extremely grateful to our volunteer base that has supported us throughout the years and helped us grow and develop.
GLN relies on a diverse body of volunteers with expertise in different areas to carry out its daily operations. We treat our volunteers with the utmost respect and show our gratitude for their contributions. Without our volunteer force, GLN would not be where it is today!
Volunteering with GLN is an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Our volunteers have the flexibility and the creative freedom to make meaningful contributions to GLN. There are many reasons why people from diverse backgrounds choose to volunteer with GLN:
- Gain new skills or apply existing skills in a new setting
- Meet new people, socialize, and expand your personal and professional networks
- Join an open, tolerant and diverse community of internationally-minded people from various ethnic, educational and professional backgrounds
- Support a good cause
- Get priority registration for a GLN class
- Take a free language class by volunteering 4 hours per week (48-56 hours per fall/spring semester, 32 hours per summer semester)
We hope you will consider joining our team!