As the clock strikes midnight and the new day begins, the Global Language Network (GLN) is joining other DC area nonprofits in a 24-hour crowd funding campaign, beginning now and ending 11:59 pm, called Do More 24. Hosted by the United Way of the National Capital Area, Do More 24 seeks to create a local movement that leverages the power of the crowd to support our region’s nonprofit organizations through focused, online giving that is directed at creating maximum impact.
Since 2005, GLN has positively impacted the DC community by offering affordable classes in over 60 languages to over 6000 students by engaging and training volunteer native speakers who teach their language and share their culture with our community.
Join us! Be part of the Do More 24 movement. By donating $12, $24, $48, or more to GLN, your contribution will help us to continue to:
- offer classes in a wide variety of languages,
- keep classes affordable and accessible, and
- promote cultural well-being.
Here’s how you can join the Do More 24 movement:
- Click here to donate! Every dollar counts!
- Spread the word through your networks, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter (using #domore24)
- Donate $200 or more and receive priority registration to one of the GLN’s many classes + 1 year membership to GLNsiders
Give to GLN today and help us to do more!