Click here for the GLN Partnership Application
GLN classes meet in various locations in the Washington, DC-metro area. We collaborate with organizations who espouse diversity and multiculturalism and support our mission by hosting our classes. This is how we increase our reach and expand our services to meet the high demand for what GLN has to offer.
We work with a variety of organizations: universities, NGOs, embassies, other nonprofits, hotels, and businesses. Should you be interested in collaborating with GLN (or know anyone who might be) whether it is about hosting a class, co-sponsoring an event or anything else, please feel free to contact us at Info@TheGLN.org
GLN is always seeking partner organizations who are able to offer classroom space or conference rooms to support our expansion efforts. Here are the details:
GLN is thrilled to be working with various organizations to further our respective missions. We realize that a partnership is a two-way relationship where both parties have something to gain. Partnering with GLN has multiple benefits:
- Priority Registration: professional development opportunities for your staff who get guaranteed spots in GLN classes
- Community service: support our vision by advancing language learning and cultural exchange
- Publicity: promote your organization’s brand
- Networking: tap into a diverse network of internationally-minded people
- Tax-deductions: for-profits get tax-deductions for in-kind donations to GLN
Should you wish to find out more about partnering with GLN, please do not hesitate to contact us at Info@TheGLN.org
Over the past couple of years, we have been working with the following organizations who are hosting semester-long GLN classes.
- The George Washington University (GW) has been hosting GLN classes since our inception in September 2005!
- The New York University, DC Center has been hosting GLN classes since Spring 2013
- American University has been hosting GLN classes since Fall 2013
- Chicago School of Professional Psychologyl has been hosting GLN classes since Fall 2013
- Navigant has been hosting several classes in various languages since Spring 2013
- Diplomatic Language Services (DLS) has been hosting two classes per semester since Summer 2013
- Ashoka has been hosting classes since Fall 2013
- Population Services International (PSI) has been hosting classes since Summer 2014
- Frontier Strategy Group (FSG) has been hosting classes since Spring 2014
- Linguistica 360 has been providing GLN with their “News in Slow” program for our students since Fall 2015
- Dream Vacations supports GLN by providing our students with a grand getaway
GLN is proudly-supported by ChameleonJohn.com