Hayeon Sim is a senior majoring in business administration at Chonnam National University in Gwangju, South Korea. She was particularly interested in the marketing field, so she aimed to become a marketer. Like her motto “to be a better person today than yesterday,” she has experienced various things to achieve that dream and has grown up through it.
Below is a list of experiences she has had since she entered university.
- Joined a university management club and participated various activities
- Taught literature to elementary, middle, and high school students at Korean language institutes
- Participated in a team project to develop financial applications
- Participated in English education volunteer work for elementary school students
- Participated in an internship at Samsung Service Center
She wants to improve again by doing an internship in Washington DC. She will learn professional marketing knowledge and skills by experiencing the practical work of marketers in the organization. With her positive and challenging personality, she will quickly adapt to new places and become a helpful person for the organization.